A big part of this blog is sharing the purchases that make my life better. From beauty to fashion to lifestyle, I am always trying something new to find the best out there. And today I’m sharing the best things I bought in 2017.
Best Purchases of 2017
- Threshold Cable Knit Throw – The comfiest blanket I have ever owned, I can’t imagine not being wrapped up in it
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Oil – One of the only acne treatments that has cleared my skin overnight with no irritation
- LC Lauren Conrad Swiss Dot Dress – Originally this dress was just a great dress on sale. It’s perfect for everything from fancy dinner parties to girl’s night out
- fresh Sugar Lip in Rosé – Hydrating, shiny, and the perfect pink colour, this has become my go-to lip colour in my bag and I wear it everywhere
- Old Navy Shirred Blouse – The most comfortable blouse in a flattering fit, the roses are adorable and looks great paired over leggings and boots or jeans and flats
- Threshold Taurus Mug – Every girl needs a good astrological mug
- White Mountain Nash Flats – Pointed flats are necessary for work outfits and I love these. The suede and light stitching look instantly polished and they are comfortable to wear all day
- Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Soap – I’ve been using this soap for everything, from laundry to hands to miscellaneous cleaning jobs
- Sally Hansen Color Therapy in Sheer Nirvana – This pale pink/white colour has been all I’ve been wearing on my toes and it lasts forever with no chips
- GAP True Skinny High Rise – After a two-year search for the perfect skinny jean, the search has ended with these. They hug curves and easily move with my body
- Kristin Ess Soft Shine Beach Wave Spray – I constantly curl my hair and this spray has been great with keeping the wave and giving my hair shine
- Michael Kors Wallet – I finally upgraded to a nice wallet this year and needed something with lots of spots for everything. This one feels so luxe and holds all of my credit cards
What were some of your best buys in 2017?
Stay classy, Internet,