I love eating healthy, but more importantly I love eating delicious food.
I’ve been on a health kick lately, eating baked chicken in almost every meal and my water intake up the wing wam. So finding something that is so delicious that I can barely stop the temptation for seconds, yet not giving me a heartache, is a rare find. But I’ve found something that fits that objective and I probably eat at least once a day because of how delicious it is. Are you ready to find out what it is?
It’s my Perfect Granola Meal.
A combination of sweet flavors, chocolate, and fruit, it is perfect for breakfast, a snack, or my new favourite dessert. Plus, it’s only about 500 calories, making it absolutely perfection!
Who’s ready to granola?!
The Perfect Granola Meal, a la Enthusiast
This recipe comes from something my dad makes most mornings, with a little bit of my own Enthusiast flair. You can substitute any fruit (my dad loves blueberries, and raspberries are perfection too) but know that using too many conflicting flavors can make it kind of crazy.
- 2 granola bars, such as 1 package Nature Valley’s Honey & Oat
- 4 large spoonfuls of Atheno’s Honey Vanilla greek yogurt
- Strawberries, cut into small pieces
- Chocolate sauce
- Spoon yogurt into cup or bowl
- Using a wooden spooon, break up the granola bar into bite size or smaller pieces
- Add to yogurt
- Add strawberries over granola
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over other ingredients
- Dig in!
Hope you enjoy your delicious new treat!
Stay classy, Internet,
FIND MORGAN ON THE WEB
BETTER BLOGGER NETWORK: