Welcome to Sweet & Savory Sunday here on Everyday Enthusiasm!
Because it’s the weekend, the kind of food our bodies crave is something light, satisfying and healthy. And my feta cranberry quinoa with spinach fits the bill.
This recipe kind of just came from putting together ingredients in my apartment and having a whack at it. Results will vary. I am not responsible for your apartment going up in flames.
Morgan’s Feta Cranberry Quinoa with Spinach
(aka Sweet & Savory Quinoa)
- 1/4 cup pre-rinsed quinoa
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 handful baby spinach
- dried cranberries
- feta cheese crumbles (I used Alouette)
- Pour the water and olive oil into a small saucepan and bring to a boil
- Stir in quinoa, turn heat to low, and cover for 8 minutes
- Add in spinach and wait 2 minutes
- Remove saucepan from burner – keeping covered – and wait 5 minutes
- Transfer quinoa and spinach mix to bowl
- Add in cranberries and feta and mix
- Et voila!
This makes a delicious lunch or dinner and satisfies all those cravings.
Check in tomorrow for Movie Monday for Everyday Enthusiasm!
Stay classy, Internet,
FIND MORGAN ON THE WEB
BETTER BLOGGER NETWORK: