ALERT! Morgan kind of had a crazy week and now it’s time to talk about it!
1. San Francisco
I went to San Francisco!
San Francisco is one city I’ve wanted to go to for years, and it was so exciting to go! I went with my BF* (platonic boyfriend) Your Girl Curlz and in our four days there we did so much. Here’s some highlights
- Getting horribly lost on Nob Hill for two hours
- Having a drunk man tell me I had nice eyebrows (and ask if I was French) in a mall
- Having 3 amazing tour bus drivers, one of which repeated his jokes about 4 times
- Having a tour bus ditch us
- 10 hours of touristing
- Getting a sunburn so bad pants were so out of the question
- Seeing the Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco is such an amazing city, so here’s some photos from my trip!
2. Meghan Trainor
Yeah, so I kind of went to a Meghan Trainor concert and met her! It was so cool! Meghan Trainor has such an amazing voice and it was awesome getting to attend one of her concerts.
When I met Meghan, she wasn’t able to speak to save her voice, so I ended up kind of just mumbling at her when I met her because I was so excited!
And during the concert I ended up next to about 20 children. Who sang every song. So if you want to know what concert I really went to, I call it Meghan Trainor feat. San Francisco Children’s Choir.
Overall, the concert was so amazing and I’m so lucky to have been able to go! I definitely recommend!
3. Living out of a suitcase
I’ve been living out of a suitcase for a week. Enough said.
Have you bought my book? You can get it here on Amazon!
Stay classy, Internet,
FIND MORGAN ON THE WEB
BETTER BLOGGER NETWORK: