Last year I made my own ‘Christmas Tag‘ and it’s just making it’s comeback as we all get into the holiday spirit. And because sometimes jumping on the band wagon is a good idea (especially since I started this particular tag) I thought it would be a good idea to redo my Christmas tag again, and see if I have anything new. So let’s start!
The Christmas Tag, Part Deux
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Just like it has been for the last five or six years, it is still “Love Actually.”
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! Surprisingly this year it has been snow-free (and I love it!) but usually it snows up here in Oregon.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with the family, where it always should be!
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
“All I Want For Christmas Is You” hands down.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
We always do one gift on Christmas Eve, and I (accidentally due to some Amazon snooping) know what my gift is this year.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph, Vixen, Dancer, Dasher, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, are there more?
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
I really enjoy Christmas morning with my family. I find it’s the one time we really focus on the four of us, and I’m looking to the goofy, family-oriented morning that is Christmas morning.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Despite how many times my mom has threatened to go fake, we still have a real tree.
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Probably these little buggers – no idea what they’re called.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving. I find great joy in finding and creating gifts for other people that I believe they’ll enjoy. There’s something about giving gifts that makes me really good inside.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I have received so many gifts in my life, I can’t think of one that beats them all. My dad built me a dollhouse once, I used to get musical instruments in middle school, and I guess in recent years I’ve really enjoyed getting winter clothing (because I hate being too cold) and receiving all of the Harry Potter movies last year.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I really want to go to New York for Christmas. It’s definitely one of the most festive holiday places to visit.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Pro. This year I wrapped all my presents in under 30 minutes, so you could say I’m a natural.
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
Seeing the Nutcracker with my mom most years. I’m incredibly sad we couldn’t go this year, but last year we did and it was so much fun to go into the city and see it. I’m hoping in future years we can do the same.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Just general sense. There wasn’t really a moment where someone told me. I still believe in the belief of Santa, and I always will, but probably in my late elementary school years I noticed there wasn’t really a fat man in a red suit.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do! And I generally stick to them. I try to make ones that I know I can keep, and when making them I make step-by-step plans to make sure that they’re easy to follow through on.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Family and friends. Since I moved away from home it’s nice to come back to the people who I love more than anything.
Surprise 18. What is something new happening this Christmas that you’re excited about?
It’s kind of lame, but because I am in a new relationship I get to give my boyfriends presents. And it’s been really fun and exciting and new to put together presents and await the look on his face when he opens them. That’s something I’m really looking forward to when I go back to school.
Stay classy, Internet,
FIND MORGAN ON THE WEB
BETTER BLOGGER NETWORK: