Everyday Enthusiasm Day 28: Sweet Treat Sundays
First, I would like to take a moment of silence for the last Sweet Treat Sunday…moment over? YES IT IS SWEET TREAT SUNDAY! And as we have done on STS, we are going to make something delicious today! I went through my brother’s cookbook and I found something else equally as delicious. And as I love muffins more than any humanly creature, it had to be muffins. Let’s make some muffins, shall we?
Morgan’s Muffins – the Banana Chocolate Chip Kind
Notice how there isn’t a picture here. Pretend like there is a picture of ingredients here – and that Morgan isn’t as forgetful as she actually is.
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup banana (I just used one banana)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
Morgan’s bad instructions on how to make good muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Take your banana, stick it in a blender, and purée it like it’s never been puréed before.
- Mix everything in a bowl. That’s the banana, egg, flour, milk, chocolate chips, brown sugar, vegetable oil, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Put it all in there and give it a good stir.
- Get out your muffin tin. If you grease them, do that now. If you’re like me, get your hella cute cupcake wrappers out.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake for twenty minutes, and you’ll have delicious muffins!
Okay, now I’m craving muffins like no one’s business. Nothing makes me quite as happy as a muffin first thing in the morning. And especially one with chocolate in it!
Thank you so much for reading the final Sweet Treat Sunday. If you’ve been here for all four, comment below and tell me if you’ve tried any of the recipes, and which was your fave!
Check back tomorrow for the final Musing Monday, and thanks for being part of Everyday Enthusiasm, I love you all!
Stay classy, Internet,
FIND MORGAN ON THE WEB
BETTER BLOGGER NETWORK: