If you’ve been reading this blog you will have noticed that I somehow started a series called “How to…Boy” where I give advice on how to get a boy to like you, how to tell a boy you like him, and now how to tell if a boy likes you!
In my previous blog posts I am always receiving comments from girls asking me about their own love experiences and one I get a lot is “He looks at me in class and he’s really nice, but I don’t know if he likes me.”
So I’ve gone into uncharted waters and gone around to some of the guys in my dorm and asked them what they do when they like a girl (plus some other questions that I thought us girls would like to know). That’s right, we have firsthand knowledge of how to tell if a boy likes you or not.
So let’s read some of their responses, yeah?
How do you show a girl you’re into her?
- We act super nice and friendly
- Spend lots of time with her – go out of my way to hang out with her
If she’s nervous and asks to go on a group date, how does she make it obvious it really is a date?
- It’s all about communication
- Don’t say “We’re all going out, do you want to go?”
- Say “We’re going as a group but I’d like you to be my date.”
How do you know if it is the right time to make a move?
- Always find out if they like you before moving in
What is the best way to approach a guy?
- Just come up and talk to us
- Approaching us first is preferred as it is less nerve-wracking
- Ask a question that is related (i.e. talk about a mutual class, etc.)
Which is better for a girl to be: Loud & attention-getting or Quiet & shy
- Prefer a girl to be herself
- No extremes, just does everything naturally
- Quieter can be better as loud can be a bit obnoxious
What do you do if you like a girl and you know she likes you?
- “You make physical contact and take a risk!” – Liam (he asked to be quoted)
There you have it. I asked real boys your questions and this is what I got! Hopefully this has answered your questions and you can take your risks!
This will be the last part of the “How to…Boy” series, but make sure to check out Part 1 and Part 2 here!
A big thank you to all the boys who helped me out! I honestly couldn’t have done this post without your help and your honest answers.
Also, if you could check out http://www.wordsoftakumi.tumblr.com. It is one of the boys in my dorm’s blog (he is super talented and you should definitely check him out) and we’d love for him to get noticed. Because us Henderson people promote each other.
Anyway, enjoy your weekend and next week we’ll discuss something else interesting and enthusiastic.
Stay classy Internet,
P.S. The songs for this post are: “Mouthwash” by Kate Nash, “Wherever You Are” by 5 Seconds of Summer, “Elenore” by The Turtles, “My Moon My Man” by Feist, and “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” by The Rolling Stones.
P.P.S. Find me on Spotify (Morgan Hegarty) to see my playlists for writing and such.
FIND MORGAN ON THE WEB
BETTER BLOGGER NETWORK: