It’s almost Christmas!
As you know from a few posts ago, I am currently doing my Month of Christmas Cheer Instagram Challenge (@PotatoesHegarty) Today I wanted to share this little Christmas Tag I created to get us into the spirit of holly jolly and merry!
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
Probably Love Actually, because it’s just so bloody good.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Growing up I never had a white Christmas as I lived in Southern California where I think the last time it snowed was before my parents were born. However, my first white Christmas was about eight years ago when I lived in the Rockies. It was gorgeous!
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family. We don’t like to travel but love when family comes up to see us!
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Michael Buble or All I Want for Christmas Is You. Both miraculous songs. And I just love Michael Buble *fangirl sigh*
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes. My brother and I have figured out at this point that every year we are allowed to open one gift on Christmas Eve and it’s always pajamas. And it is always the best gift because then I get to wake up Christmas Day with new pajamas!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Prancer, Donner, Vixen, Rudolph…no
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Christmas morning after we open presents and my entire family sits in their jim jams and eats a special Christmas breakfast and we just laugh and talk and be a family. This year has been really crazy for all of us, so I’m looking forward to spending some holly jolly fun with them.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Anything with the word ‘cookie’ in it is usually good.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
In all honesty, I couldn’t tell you. As always, I look forward to the gifts that people are getting me this year and all that jazz. However, now that I’ve done my Christmas shopping, I’m really excited to see everyone’s faces after they open them. They are both great feelings.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I’ve received a lot of great gifts over the years, but I think the one that I remember just being the overall best was the dollhouse my dad built. It was amazing!
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York. I would do anything to go see the Rockefeller tree and then see the ball drop on New Years’.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am sort of a pro. My mother has the real talent, but as the boys have very little, I end up wrapping their presents and I’ve gotten quite good.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
There have been a lot, but I think one of my favorites has to be when we see the Nutcracker. Growing up, when we lived closer to the city, I used to go see a professional production every year. For the past eight years I haven’t seen one. This last weekend I flew to the city and my mother and I were able to see a production. It’s a very special thing for us and really makes the holidays special.
15. When did you realize the truth about Santa?
What truth about Santa? What are you talking about?
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes. In the past I’ve made resolutions that have just become ridiculous and end up never being fulfilled. I have now started to make realistic resolutions and I’ve been sticking to them. So go me!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being able to get away from all the stress of school and work and concentrate on my friends and family. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life and being able to spend time with them makes the holidays special.
That is my Christmas tag! Feel free to make your own answers, and make sure to link back so I can read them!
Have a holly jolly Christmas!