Whether you’re headed to the mountains for some outdoors time, or to Hawaii for your anniversary, there are a few tips that will make your trip a great one.
What to Bring
- A good bag that can hold: your sunglasses, a notebook, a pen/pencil, a snack and/or water, your mobile phone, a guidebook, and your wallet. Items may vary for the individual.
- A raincoat.
- Sturdy walking shoes.
What to Prepare
- A list of the places you want to visit.
- A list of the places you would like to eat at. This way you can visit places near the restaurant instead of having to walk across the city.
- A budget. How much are you willing to invest in this trip?
What to Watch
- The weather. Plan your wardrobe based on the actual weather, not how you want the weather to be.
- Your money. Expenses can pile up fast. Take a tip from my mom and write down everything you buy in a small notebook to keep track. Or take a tip from me and use the iSpending app (Free!). Either way, just be careful with your cash.
I hope these tips were helpful and will help you have a super successful trip. If you want any more helpful travel tips, say so in the comments. I aim to help!
P.S. My birthday is in 7 days! Who is excited for the renovation reveal and me being another day older?