One of the most time-honored traditions of Christmas is writing a letter to Santa Claus. As I am sixteen, I grew out of doing that long ago. But I still like the idea. So I wrote a mental list to Santa. And I’m going to share it with you. So, without further ado, here is my wish list to Santa.
This year I would like…
- The new Adele DVD. Adele is my soul sister. And her new live album at the Royal Albert Hall is so good. That’s why I want the DVD for it.
- All of the Harry Potter films. I want all of them. In a boxset. And then I may have a Harry Potter movie marathon on Christmas. Which I really want.
- A white Christmas. Please let it snow. Please.
- A new MacBook. Yes, Santa, my laptop is still broken. And I need a working one.
- A beret. I’m going to France in 6 months and I want to look French. S’il vous plait.
And those are all the materialistic things I would like for Christmas. Other things that I would really like are for people to be more considerate, an end to world hunger, and for people to donate to their local children hospitals. If people could do that, I wouldn’t care whether I got my new MacBook or not.
Only 4 more days until Christmas!