It’s the hottest part of the year, when the temperature gets to the 80s and 90s. We’re all sweltering hot and hiding in our basements to stay cool. But wouldn’t it be nice to be able to stay in the sun and stay cool? Well, there is, and it’s called the smoothie.
Earlier this summer I found the perfect recipe for a smoothie. It is absolutely delicious and comes from stuff that is in everyone’s kitchen. So, let’s get started!
Random Juice Smoothie Recipe
For this recipe, you will need:
- Any juice in your kitchen (natural fruit is best)
- Approximately 2 cups of ice
- Sugar (depends on how sweet you would like it)
- A blender
- Plug your blender in. Also, make sure your electricity is working.
- Add your ice into the blender part of the blender.
- Pour your juice over the ice, leveling about an inch over the ice.
- Add the milk. Be very careful how much you put in. You only want enough that it makes a bit of a difference in the texture. So, about 3 tbsp. Give or take.
- Now pour in the amount of sugar you want. If you like the natural taste of juice, don’t add any sugar, but if you’re like me and sugar is in your top 5 favorite foods, add enough that it will be your perfect sweetness. Remember that you can add more sugar to taste after you blend it.
- Put the top of the blender on and blend on high for about two minutes. You want a milkshake-esque texture.
- Taste and make any changes that suit you.
- Pour the smoothie into your glass and bon appetit!