The time has come for snow. And not just your average puffy flakes that are perfect for snowmen. No, I’m talking big, hard, ice-inducing snowflakes that make it impossible for you to leave your house!! That’s how big we’re talking.
So, with this crazy, impossibly horrible weather, I’ve come up with 5 really fun things to do when you are snowed in. This way you will not be without anything to do. Which is just plain boring. So, without further ado…
FIVE FUN THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU ARE SNOWED IN
- Go to YouTube and type in NewYearsMovie by Scootchmuffin. Pretty fun stuff going on there. Now you will know what me and my friends do when we all get together!
- Catch up on your favourite shows. Now that the new year has started, most shows are coming back, so you need to watch the last few episodes from last season. You don’t want to be sitting in front of the TV and end up saying to yourself, “Wait, I don’t remember what happened in the finale.” Great shows are The Office, Pretty Little Liars, GLEE, and Glory Daze.
- Drink hot chocolate. Nothing beats the winter blahs than a nice hot cup of chocolate. Plus, if you get bored, you can play Chubby Bunny with marshmallows. And yes, play honestly!
- Feng shui for the new year! Go to websites, like this one on About.com, to figure out how to do it. Get peaceful for 2011!
- Crank up the tunes and dance! Work on your best dance moves. You can even borrow some of mine (which you will learn if you watch #1)
Well, those are some of the fun things you can do when you are snowed in. Comment and subscribe and just have a great winter! Hopefully the sun will be shining sooner than later!