We’re just starting October and I am pumped! It is one of my favorite months of the year. Here’s why.
- It is my half-birthday month! So, on October 25, I will be 16.5
- Fall is definitely in full swing, so that means I can wear all my sweaters and boots!
- Halloween. Duh.
- I get to go to a haunted corn maze. last year my friends and I got one of the monsters to sing ‘Bad Romance’ by Lady Gaga
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks!
- The PSAT! No, just kidding.
- All the good horror and Halloween films are on television.
- There are 5 year-olds dressed as ghosts on the 31st. So cute!
- Pottermore will eventually open. That’s good.
- My 10 month anniversary with Teenage Enthusiasm, which was actually yesterday.
So…who else loves October?